With industry-leading turnaround times, large capacity across all departments and an in-depth understanding of branding and all of it’s processes,YOU BRAND will provide you with the ease, convenience and cost savings associated with purchasing and branding at one destination.
A logo is burned into a product with a CO2 laser by removing the top layer of the item to expose the second layer.
* Replicate original logos with great accuracy and in minute detail
* Permanent and classy way to brand certain organic materials like glass, leather and wood
A die in the shape of a logo is pressed into the surface of a product using both heat and pressure, creating a permanent stamped impression in the product
* Creates a unique 3D look
* Subtle and classy branding method
* Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products, as well as PU
A digital image is printed onto a special transfer paper and the product that is being branded is treated with a chemical before the logo is applied. The transfer paper is then placed onto the product, transferring the ink from the paper onto the product. At this stage the branded product is treated with a sealing chemical to ensure permanency of the logo.
* Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour, digital logos on various surfaces, where previously this wasn’t possible
* Digital transfer printers do not print the colour white so this process is best used on white and metal items. On metal products, the colours in the logo take on a metallic tinge
* Perfect for ceramic or metal mugs as well as metal flasks and water bottles
Our latest branding solution – Direct to Product Printing – provides for the application of full-colour logos directly onto product.
By using specifically engineered jigs, a specialised digital printing head transfers UV-cured ink onto flat or slightly curved surfaces with photo-print quality and bold, vivid colours.
* Provides a way to print permanent, full-colour logos
* High impact branding method that creates a lasting impression
* Can be applied on many shapes and sizes
Stickers are digitally printed on an adhesive vinyl in full-colour and then automatically cut to the required shape and size. The stickers are coated with a polyurethane resin to give a three-dimensional appearance.
* Ideal for multi-colour logos which are hard to replicate with other print techniques
* Can be applied to smooth and rigid surfaces but works best on products with a purpose-made recessed plaque
Embroidery is the art of decorating fabric with designs stitched in strands of thread.
Driven by computers that read digitized embroidery files, Embroidery Machines automatically create a design on the product in the form of the logo that was input into the machine.
* Classic decoration technique
* Creates a high value look
* Suitable for both flat and irregular surfaces
* Allows single and multi-colour branding
* Logos can be embroidered in up to 9 different thread colours
Hot Stamping with foil is a similar process to debossing except that a thin foil is pressed into the product to create a colour. Even though heat and pressure are applied, they are applied in lesser volume than during debossing and therefore the impression is not as deep.
* Creates an exceptional superior impression
* Ideal for genuine and imitation leather products as well as PU
* Foils are available in blue, copper, gold, green, light blue, orange, red, silver and yellow (Pantone matches are not possible)
A digital image is printed onto a special vinyl surface, which is then placed onto the product in the correct position. At this point the product is placed in a heat press, and the heat from the press melts the adhesive backing on the vinyl, merging it with the fabric.
* Mainly used where a logo is too intricate for screen printing
* Perfect for logos with many colours, extreme detail and small text
* Vinyl is not cut to the shape of the logo so the flexibility of the product may be affected
A logo is etched into a product with a laser beam, replicating the logo with precise accuracy. The laser “burns” the top layer of the product off and reveals the layer beneath. If the layer beneath is a different colour to the top layer, when engraved, the bottom layer’s colour is exposed.
* Creates a subtle, permanent and upmarket impression in tonal shades
* Perfect for metal pens, keyholders, mugs, flasks and BBQ accessories
Pad Printing is an offset printing process that involves ink being transferred from an engraved metal plate onto a product via a silicone pad, creating an image on the product.
Each colour is applied separately but the detail in the print can still be excellent.
* Great all-round solution that’s fast and economical
* Can be applied on virtually any shape
* Suitable for most surface textures
* Favoured for small plastic items like pens, keyholders and torches
* Allows single and multi-colour branding (up to 4 colours)
Screen Printing is the process whereby a logo is exposed onto a mesh screen, with the blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is then placed onto the screen and a squeegee pushes the ink through the screen in the areas where the logo has been imposed. Colours are printed one at a time so accurate registration is essential.
* Cost-eff ective solution for larger quantities
* Provides excellent coverage and is especially good for large and bold logos
* Ideal for bags and t-shirts but can also be used for umbrellas, coolers and smaller items like notebooks and folders
* Allows single and multi-colour branding (up to 6 colours)
Sublimation Printing is a process done by way of a digital full-colour printer which is fitted with special sublimation inks.
The logo is printed onto a special transfer paper and cut automatically to the correct shape. The logo is then placed onto the product and heat is applied, causing the inks to migrate from the paper onto the product.
* Ensures premium full-colour photorealistic prints
* Flexibility characteristics of the product are not affected since the ink simply migrates to the product
* Only suitable for white products made from polyester fabric (minimum 60%) and polymer coated products
Stickers are digitally printed in full-colour on an adhesive vinyl and then automatically cut to almost any shape.
* Cost-effective, low or high-volume, multi-colour branding method
* Strong resistance to fading or damage
* Can only be applied to flat or slightly curved surfaces